Thursday, March 25, 2010

29 weeks and counting!

A couple Fridays ago I had to do the 3 hour glucose test which was quite boring to say the least! Thankfully text messaging, magazines, and people watching were able to get me through it. I didn't get the results right there this time, so I had to go home and wait. I ended up getting them later that afternoon and I PASSED. So the three hours was worth it! So I was still able to enjoy tons of birthday cake the next week for my birthday. :)

I had my regular dr appt. this week on Tuesday and she told me I am measuring three weeks behind, meaning I was only measuring 26 weeks. At first she had me schedule a growth ultra sound just to be sure everything was okay, but then she called me back and told me to cancel the ultra sound for now and that she wants to see me in two weeks to see if he made any progress. SO that was a bit of relief as I started worrying right away. So we will see what that appointment brings on the 7th. (Happy Birthday Jess!) I only gained two pounds again which must just be my norm apparently. His heartbeat was 145bpm and everything else looked good!

Yesterday we had a potluck at work which was very good and I was able to stay full all afternoon and night! And to my surprise they planned a baby shower for me as well. I was surprised and very excited to start getting baby things! It makes it that much more real. I got a ton of good stuff and am thankful for awesome coworkers. Now I can't wait to start putting it away once the nursery is complete.... Hopefully this weekend. Fingers crossed.

Saturday we have our birthing class all day at the hospital and I am looking forward to that. I think after that I will feel that much more prepared for when I actually go into labor. I will let you know how that goes. That is all for now! Here is a picture at 29 weeks......

No comments:

Post a Comment