Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lots of Fun!

Well alot has happened since the last post so I will try not to ramble on too much! The first exciting thing is I had to trade in my red sports car for a nice four door family car. I love it! It was hard to hand my red car's keys over, but I knew the new keys were much better. :)

The second exciting thing is Grant started painting the nursery! He knew I was getting ansy so he started it without telling me when I was at work. Great surprise to come home to! It is still a work in progress since we are doing something a little beyond just one coat of paint in there, so stay tuned for further updates! Here is round one before and after:










The third exciting thing is I got a 3D/4D ultrasound done last night! Joline and Carter were willing to come with me (And I thank them for that!)and I thought it was amazing. I would recommend the place I went to anyone who is pregnant. They also do photography there and have great packages for after the baby is born. I will be going back there for sure!Here are a few of the images from last night:







And the last thing, maybe not as exciting, I had another Dr Appt today. It didn't go like I wanted to for the most part, but I will deal with it! The good news is I am measuring right on track at 26 weeks and I am not dilated or anything so that made me feel better!I always dreaded the dr telling me I have to go on bedrest, I would go insane! I again only gained two pounds, so she told me to keep on eating! That is all I do I swear. Which leads me to the next part of the appt. I FAILED my glucose test! Not good timing for the test with Girl Scout Cookies being delivered this week I guess. :) But I only failed by 2 points so I should pass the three hour with flying colors. I hope! I have that appt next Friday and then my next routine one on March 23rd. (Happy Birthday to Sarah)! Time is flying by and I am starting to freak out just a bit. I hope Grant can handle me the next few weeks, I was told the next round of hormones will be coming in full force! That is all for now. Here is a picture of me today at 26 weeks, 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment