Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Some Nursery Progress

We finally found some "free" time to start getting the nursery situated. Grant did an awesome job on the paint! I am glad I was able to hold off being ansy and let him do it. I can only imagine what it would have looked like if I did it with my "eye-balling" ways of doing things! He is much more precise. :) Here is what we got so far, we are not completely done but it has come far!







It is starting to seem that much more real that there is a baby on the way now walking by the nursery. We had our birthing class on Saturday at the hospital and we both learned a lot. So it was worth our time and money for sure. I have my next Dr's appt next Wednesday and will do another update then. Kujo was rather confused when he got home last night and had to check everything out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment